Hallersches Haus (Spielzeugmuseum)
First mentioned in 1517 as the property of Wilhelm Haller. In 1611, the jeweler Paul Kandler had the facade modified for the first time (probably by Jakob Wolff). The oriel was added in 1720.
Like many Nürnberg houses, the inner courtyard of the Hallersches Haus was surrounded by a "Dockengalerie" - a wooden gallery connecting the adjacent buildings. The word "Docke" refers to the turned wooden balusters used for the balustrade; the same word was also applied to simple, limbless wooden dolls which were similarly made.
The house was remodeled in 1971 and now serves as the Nürnberg toy museum.